If your dog shows signs of stiffness or begins limping, you may assume that arthritis is to blame. Unfortunately, joint pain can also be a sign of canine Lyme disease. Learning the facts about thi ...View Article
Welcome to Westside Veterinary Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Pearland, TX
OUR DOCTORS ARE DOCTORS AND NOT SALESPEOPLE
Our goal is to keep your pet healthy and happy and to establish a long-lasting friendship with our clients. So what makes us different? It's the way our doctors are compensated. Our doctors are not paid commission, unlike most other veterinary clinics. We want our doctors to practice best medicine and make sure our clients are given all the options available. We don't want our doctors to become salespeople. It is important to us that you know quality of care and your trust is of highest priority at Westside Veterinary Hospital. We invite you to visit our clinic and we welcome the opportunity to care for your pets!
- We are a full service animal hospital providing the highest quality medical care for your pet:
- Annual examinations are key to a long and healthy life for your pet
- We will recommend a vaccine protocol to protect your pet from serious diseases
- Regular dental care will prevent costly dental disease in the future
- Our state-of-the-art digital x-ray machine helps us accurately diagnose conditions
- We provide lab result within minutes with our in-house diagnostic laboratory
- We perform a wide range of surgeries using advanced techniques and equipment
- Microchipping your pet creates a forever bond between you and the pet you love
- We carry a wide variety of heartworm, flea and tick prevention.
- Our Trifexis prices will beat PetMed and we offer up to an additional $25 rebate
- Special low-cost senior wellness tests for pets 7 years or older.
At Westside Veterinary Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Cara Campbell
Westside Veterinary Hospital & Westside Veterinary Clinic